Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Abstinence

Holy shit. I recently found out that the almighty Internet is more addicting than weed. Well, maybe not objectively, but at least for me.
I quit smoking the good old reefer on the spot, and only had problems the first two days.
For the last 4 days I've been without the Internet. Holy shit. Shit was not cash. In fact, it was horrible. I opened Firefox every half hour, desperate for some Internet.
And today my prayers were answered(It's a metaphor, I'm not religious). After having a couple beers, I open Firefox, wait patiently, and boom, it's on baby! The relief, the excitement and the sarcoidosis. All of the mentioned were present, and soon, almost a boner.

Well bye humans, I'm going to drink some beer and check out the Internet while I still can! 

15 comments:

  1. following

    http://bieverbetterthanbeatles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Great Post Man! Just Passing By Your Blog To Show Some Support Take Care !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Internet - best weed replacement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. I've been through that before too. I'm pretty sure I remember reading about a study showing just how psychologically addicting the free flowing information on the internet is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kinda.

    check out my blog
    http://bieverbetterthanbeatles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the interwebs. Remember it's just a series of tubes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. dude nice shit keep it up

    riotallday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahah im a shut in

    http://darkesthourreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAHA! Yeah i can referrer to that.
    Internet is still the best drug in the world XD

    ReplyDelete